Preparing the Abstract:
- Abstract should have a maximum of 300 words except title and references.
- There should be five key words after the abstract that defines the abstract
- The information about author/authors should not be on abstract page.
- Title of the abstract should be bold and centered and only the first letters must be capital.
- The abstract word must be written bold in the beginning of the paragraph and first letter must be capital.
- The summary text should be aligned on both sides.
- The abstract must be written in both Turkish and English.
Preparing the Finaltext :
- The following sections or headings must be in finaltext
- (Under the title) Author’/Authors Name, Surname (Academic Title, Institution and email address must be indicated in footnotes.) Author names should be italic and right aligned.
- Subject (Headings, Sections, Content, Conclusion, References, Appendix, etc.)
- In full text, Font Face must be Times New Roman and Font Size must be 11 point in A4 format and 1,2 line spacing. Margins must be 6 cm from top and bottom of the page, full text will not be over 15 pages, Footnotes should be written in single line and 10 point font.
- Paragraph spacing should be set to 3 after.
- Paragraph indentation should be 1.25 cm inside.
- The topic title should be given in bold / bold and centered, with the first letters capitalized.
- The text should be aligned on both sides.
- Tables and figures should be titled and numbered, titles should be placed on tables, under figures and graphics.
- At the end of the paper, the sources used in the text should be given in alphabetical order. The bibliography should be arranged in a single line, with the first line to the left and the other lines to be 1 cm inside.
- The appendices must appear after the bibliography section.
- In the preparation of the Acedemic Papers, scientific writing rules should be observed in other matters not mentioned here.
- Full text paper should be sent to email@example.com e-mail address.