II. INTERNATIONAL BOZOK SYMPOSIUM
TOURISM POTENTIAL OF YOZGAT AND ITS PROBLEMS
SPECIFICATIONS TO BE SEARCHED ON REPORTS
- Acedemic Papers may be in either Turkish or English.
- Acedemic Papers must be not published anytime before.
- Acedemic Papers subject must fit the content of the symposium.
- Acedemic Papers must be “original” in terms of method, subject and references.
- Paper pages must be maximum 20 pages in A4 format.
- Acedemic Papers text must necessarily be delivered to symposium secretariat before the symposium.
- Acedemic Papers which are not accepted by scientific committee or not delivered on time will not be published and their authors will not be called even if their abstracts are accepted.
- Acedemic Papers must reveal a novel information and argument.
- Abstracts must have a maximum of 300-500 words and they should be delivered on time.
- Acedemic Papers which are accepted by scientific committee will be published.